[Humanist] 26.952 plans for an image annotation tool

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Apr 8 07:13:35 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 17:11:30 +0100
        From: "James O'Sullivan" <josullivan.c at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  26.945 plans for image annotation tool?

Dear Joris,

Currently no on both counts, but I'm hoping to expand the project if it
gathers come momentum going forward. Currently the whole thing is just a
side project of mine, so I'm working on it with limited time/resources.

Sincerest thanks for suggestions - will add to the to-do list.

Best regards,
James

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <