[Humanist] 26.945 plans for image annotation tool?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Apr 6 09:37:39 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:48:58 +0200
        From: Joris van Zundert <joris.van.zundert at huygens.knaw.nl>
        Subject: Re:  26.944 new tool for image annotation

Dear James,

Thank you for creating and publishing a nice, easy, and intuitive tool.
Looking at it popped two questions for me:

- Do you have plans for any API development/documentation? This would be a
great help  for those wanting to use your tools as a gate way service to
other systems, and would open up possibilities for annotation exchange etc.
greatly.

- The video is very much end user oriented. That's fine, but it made me
wonder if you do intend also to have a features list and tech spec or some
such for those not inclined to teach themselves by video scrubbing?

All the best
-- Joris