[Humanist] 26.330 funding for digital R&D in the arts

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Sep 22 11:18:41 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 10:50:45 +0100
        From: "Waddington, Simon" <simon.waddington at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: {Disarmed} The new £7m Digital R&D Fund for the Arts

> From: Nesta <digital-rnd at nesta.org.uk>
> Date: Friday, 21 September 2012 10:01
> Subject: {Disarmed} The new £7m Digital R&D Fund for the Arts is now open for applications

We're inviting expressions of interest for the new £7 million Digital R&D Fund for the Arts.

The Digital R&D Fund for the Arts is now open for applications.

The Digital R&D Fund for the Arts is an exciting new £7 million pound fund for organisations with arts projects based in England working in collaboration with technology providers and researchers.  The Fund will support new digital research and development projects that deal specifically with expanding audience research and/or developing new business models.

Following on from the success of the pilot Digital R&D Fund for Arts and Culture this new Fund is offering the sector a new and bigger opportunity to get funding for their digital R&D projects.

Don't wait, the Fund is open for applications now<http://nesta.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db62b5694f0d8093140a6b62e&id=4ce0749562&e=8242346cf3>.

We are looking for expressions of interest from organisations that have an arts project working in collaboration with a technology provider and a researcher or organisations that have an arts project that are working collaboratively with a technology provider who have not yet identified a research partner.

We are also accepting applications from researchers who are interested in partnering with organisations working with a technology provider who have not identified their research partner(s).

If you are interested in applying please visit the Digital R&D Fund for the Arts website<http://nesta.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=db62b5694f0d8093140a6b62e&id=69eb590510&e=8242346cf3> or contact us at Digital-rnd at nesta.org.uk<mailto:Digital-rnd at nesta.org.uk> for more information.

The Fund is a partnership between the Arts Council England, the Arts and Humanities Research Council (ARHC) and Nesta.

If you are an organisation with an arts project based in Scotland please see our affiliate programme -  the Digital R&D Fund for Arts and Culture in Scotland<http://nesta.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=db62b5694f0d8093140a6b62e&id=690009f2f3&e=8242346cf3>.

Kind Regards,

Angela Pugh
Programme Manager - Digital R&D Fund for the Arts Nesta

Our mailing address is:
NESTA
1 Plough Place
London, England EC4A 1DE