[Humanist] 26.309 theorizing the minute, local and particular?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Sep 15 08:56:48 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 07:11:57 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: theorizing

Let me ask a question the answer to which I should know in every detail
but may not -- such is the marvellous proliferation of literature in or
about our field. Who has written what of a theoretical nature touching
not on what we make (digital media studies and the like) but on the
making of it, and in that somewhat narrowed down arena, on the cognitive
aspects? Who has written what about minute, local and particular
acts of research in the digital humanities, about what we think/do?

Many thanks for suggestions.

(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist