[Humanist] 26.293 podcast on research; report on digital economy

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Sep 11 07:27:13 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Kevin Gotkin <kgotkin at asc.upenn.edu>                      (15)
        Subject: New Research Podcast: 3620

  [2]   From:    Andrew Prescott <andrew.prescott at kcl.ac.uk>               (23)
        Subject: Digital Economy

        Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:21:27 +0000
        From: Kevin Gotkin <kgotkin at asc.upenn.edu>

The doctoral students of the Annenberg School for Communication announce the launch of a new podcast, 3620.

3620 is a research podcast that aims to:

1) Use audio to remind us why we do what we do as researchers and scholars,
2) Deepen and enrich our work,
3) Tell interesting stories,
4) Explore digital scholarship.

The podcast is produced each Monday by graduate students and each episode will be between 10 and 20 minutes long. To get a sense of what we're up to, check out our first episode, "Sound Check."

You can visit our site http://podcast.asc.upenn.edu/ , find us on iTunes<http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3620podcast/id556254604>, or look for us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/3620Podcast>. We're eager to hear feedback from you, whether you have thoughts about the episodes or want to propose an idea for a future show. Please email me, Kevin Gotkin, at kgotkin at asc.upenn.edu<mailto:kgotkin at asc.upenn.edu> with comments/questions.
--
Kevin Gotkin
Ph.D. Student

[cid:5AA141A0-BA7A-4F98-9113-D088B7A07AE1]