[Humanist] 26.283 best practices for facsimile reprints?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Sep 7 06:41:37 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 21:04:39 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Best practices for facsimile reprints

[Please direct any replies to the sender as well as to Humanist. --WM]
> Subject: [DHSI] Best practices for facsimile reprints
> Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 18:59:20 +0100
> From: Joe Easterly <easterly at geneseo.edu>

Hi,

At SUNY Geneseo we're looking into digitizing and reprinting
public-domain books from the 19th century, for distribution online and
through POD sources such as Amazon CreateSpace. Do you know of any
institutions who have pursued similar projects? I'm interested in
learning about their workflows, or any best practices they may have
developed for facsimile reprints.

many thanks,

--
Joe Easterly
Electronic Resources & Digital Scholarship Librarian