[Humanist] 26.276 preview of a book

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Sep 5 08:38:49 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 11:33:51 -0500
        From: Laura Mandell <laura.mandell at gmail.com>
        Subject: Preview of Mandell, Breaking the Book

Dear Humanist:

I am giving a two-day preview of my manuscript *Breaking the Book*, a
forthcoming Blackwell Manifesto, in the hopes for some good feedback that
will be incorporated with thanks.  We are using Comment Press.  The
manuscript will be available tomorrow morning, 9 a.m. CDT (Central US, or 3
p.m. London, UK, time) at:

http://idhmc.tamu.edu/commentpress/breaking-the-book/

Any ideas you have will be most appreciated.

Best, Laura

--
Laura Mandell
Director, Initiative for Digital Humanities, Media, and Culture
e: mandell at tamu.edu
@mandellc
http://idhmc.tamu.edu