[Humanist] 26.274 jobs at King's College London

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Sep 5 08:35:55 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 11:08:34 +0100
        From: "Vetch, Paul" <paul.vetch at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: 3 x Research Developer posts at KCL Department of Digital Humanities

Dear all,

We are advertising additional posts in the Research and Development team at the King's College London Department of Digital Humanities.  These posts all involve implementation and functional design work (in collaboration with other members of the R&D team and external partners) across a small number of varied and challenging research projects.

Our ideal candidates would combine a background in and understanding of the digital humanities with exceptional programming and web application development experience.  Most importantly, we want people who can make creative and substantive contributions to the research and development work they participate in.

Details for each of the posts, including the research projects in question, can be found in the application packs available here:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/enhanced/linking/kings/aug2012/linkingpage.html

The closing date is 13th September with interviews to be held during the week beginning 17th September.

With best wishes

Paul

Paul Vetch
Department of Digital Humanities