[Humanist] 26.415 events: textual scholarship; communication

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Oct 24 07:41:17 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Caroline_Macé <Caroline.Mace at ARTS.KULEUVEN.BE>           (11)
        Subject: LECTIO: Laboratory for Critical Text Editing - Round Table
                19 November

  [2]   From:    Peter Boot <pboot at xs4all.nl>                               (9)
        Subject: Registration open for Nov. 22-24 conference European Society
                forTextual Scholarship

  [3]   From:    jeremy hunsinger <jhuns at vt.edu>                           (37)
        Subject: CFP: Canadian Communication Association (CCA) 2013

        Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:58:32 +0000
        From: Caroline_Macé <Caroline.Mace at ARTS.KULEUVEN.BE>
        Subject: LECTIO: Laboratory for Critical Text Editing - Round Table 19 November

Dear Colleagues,

LECTIO, the Leuven Centre for the study of the transmission of texts and ideas in Antiquity, the Middle Ages and the Renaissance (http://ghum.kuleuven.be/lectio), is organizing a series of round tables in the framework of a "Laboratory for critical text editing".

This fourth round table is entitled 'Scholars of the past - Editions of today'.

Speakers are:
- Mariken Teeuwen (Huygens Instituut - ING)
- Pantelis Golitsis (Aristoteles-Archiv, Freie Universität Berlin)
- Toon Van Hal (KU Leuven)

The meeting will take place on Monday November 19,  2-5 pm, in Leuven, Faculty of Theology, St.Michielsstraat 2-4, Romeroroom (COVE 02.10) (see the map in attachment).

You are most welcome to attend (and coffee and refreshments will be served), but, please register by sending an email to Marleen Reynders (Marleen.Reynders at ghum.kuleuven.be<mailto:Marleen.Reynders at ghum.kuleuven.be>).

Best wishes,

Caroline Macé