[Humanist] 26.409 events: DH2013; launch party; PhD Forum

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Oct 23 09:50:45 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Melissa Terras <melissaterras at gmail.com>                  (21)
        Subject: Digital Humanities in Practice - Launch Party at UCL, 6th
                November

  [2]   From:    Gordon OSullivan <osullivangordon at yahoo.co.uk>              ( )
        Subject: PhD Forum announcement for the list

  [3]   From:    "Nowviskie, Bethany (bpn2f)"                              (12)
                <bpn2f at eservices.virginia.edu>
        Subject: reminder: DH 2013 deadline

        Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:47:33 +0100
        From: Melissa Terras <melissaterras at gmail.com>
        Subject: Digital Humanities in Practice - Launch Party at UCL, 6th November

Hi Everyone,

We are holding a launch party for our new book, Digital Humanities in Practice, at UCL on the 6th November. We have a few tickets left and would be delighted to see anyone working in the area of DH who is in London at the time there. You can find more information about it and register at dhinpractice.eventbrite.co.uk/.

More information about the book can be found on the Facet website: http://www.facetpublishing.co.uk/title.php?id=7661 .

best wishes,

Melissa
-----------------
Melissa M. Terras MA MSc DPhil CLTHE CITP FHEA
Co-Director, UCL Centre for Digital Humanities
Reader in Electronic Communication
Department of Information Studies
Foster Court
University College London
Gower Street
WC1E 6BT

Tel: 020-7679-7206 (direct), 020-7679-7204 (dept), 020-7383-0557 (fax)
Email: m.terras at ucl.ac.uk
Web: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/melissa-terras/
Blog: http://melissaterras.blogspot.com/

General Editor, Digital Humanities Quarterly: http://www.digitalhumanities.org/dhq/