[Humanist] 26.390 thanks

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Oct 17 07:36:12 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 06:18:21 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: thanks

On behalf of all of us here, and all those who in time will be, I would
like to thank everyone involved in moving Humanist, fixing it once moved
and finding the funds to support the work for a job well and generously
done. The sense of community we have sustained for a quarter century is
still robust enough to support those who would support its expression.
Perhaps, amidst everything else, this will prove an enduring consequence
of the internet. In any case, thank you!

(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist