[Humanist] 26.378 small print newsletter to digital

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Oct 14 10:23:44 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 21:41:20 -0400
        From: James Rovira <jamesrovira at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 26.373 small print newsletter to digital

Wix.com provides a number of sophisticated templates that have both web and
mobile device versions.  Upside is that they're quite attractive and
consistent across platforms.  Downside is that they're probably not easily
transferable to a print format, and you have to build your site for each
platform.  I think the site was originally designed for photographers'
portfolios.  Joomla may easily export to .pdf, but I'm not sure I'd
recommend it to anyone.  I don't recall if Wordpress has this capability,
but it's worth checking out.

Jim R