[Humanist] 26.369 small print newsletter to digital?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Oct 12 06:47:17 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:34:51 -0500
        From: Mandy Gagel <mandygagel at gmail.com>
        Subject: how to turn a small print newletter to digital?

Hello,

This is a general plea for information about an easy and inexpensive way to switch over the distribution of a small newsletter/journal to a digital one. I was hoping some on this list might have a recommendation for a service that can help with this? We would want it to be an easy transfer of the look of the print one to a digital format, and hopefully optimized for mobile devices. Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated.
Feel free to email me directly at mandygagel at gmail.com

Thank you!
Mandy Gagel
Loyola Uni., Chicago