[Humanist] 26.360 events: art; VR, Archaeology & Cultural Heritage

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Oct 9 07:01:56 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Jordanous, Anna" <anna.jordanous at kcl.ac.uk>              (16)
        Subject: VAST 2012: The 12th International Symposium on Virtual
                Reality, Archaeology and Cultural Heritage

  [2]   From:    "Bentkowska-Kafel, Anna" <anna.bentkowska at kcl.ac.uk>      (17)
        Subject: CHArt 2012: Display: Consume: Respond - Digital Engagement
                withArt, 15-16 November

        Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 10:21:41 +0000
        From: "Jordanous, Anna" <anna.jordanous at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: VAST 2012: The 12th International Symposium on Virtual Reality, Archaeology and Cultural Heritage

VAST 2012: The 12th International Symposium on Virtual Reality,  Archaeology and Cultural Heritage

Brighton, UK, 19-21 November 2012

Digital technology has the potential to influence every aspect of the cultural heritage environment. Archaeologists, heritage professionals and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) experts, often collaborate, but many unsolved problems remain.

The goal of VAST 2012 is to build on this open dialogue and explore the entire pipeline of ICT in heritage from research to exploitation. The conference not only focuses on the development of innovative solutions, but will investigate the exploitation of computer science research by the heritage community.

Registration is now open. Book now to get your early bird discount: http://shop.brighton.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?catid=30&modid=2&compid=1

www.vast2012.org http://www.vast2012.org  http://www.vast2012.org <http://www.vast2012.org>

Corinna Hattersley-Mitchell
PA/Administrative Assistant to Prof David Arnold
Tel: (01273 64)2468

Cultural Informatics Research Group
W108 Watts Building
University of Brighton
Brighton BN2 4GJ
UK
VAST 2012: Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/3DCOFORM> and Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/VAST-2012/417403218308930>  or have a look at our website: VAST2012: The 13th International Symposium on Virtual Reality, Archaeology and Cultural Heritage | VAST 2012 http://www.vast2012.org/

You can register for VAST 2012 on our online store: Exhibitions Seminars & Workshops | University of Brighton Online Store <http://shop.brighton.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?catid=30&modid=2&compid=1>