[Humanist] 26.339 on Turing's Cathedral; Debates in the Digital Humanities

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Oct 1 07:37:23 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Matthew Kirschenbaum <mkirschenbaum at gmail.com>            (54)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 26.332 new book: Turing's Cathedral

  [2]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (13)
        Subject: our dilemmas

        Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 12:35:07 -0400
        From: Matthew Kirschenbaum <mkirschenbaum at gmail.com>

It's beautifully written too.
 On Sep 23, 2012 4:26 AM, "Humanist Discussion Group" <

        Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:36:38 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>

Debates in the Digital Humanities, ed. Matthew Gold, has been reviewed
by Jennifer Howard, in "Dilemmas of the digital humanists", Times
Literary Supplement for 8 August 2012. See
http://www.the-tls.co.uk/tls/public/article1099163.ece.

(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist