[Humanist] 26.335 Humanist back on the air!

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Oct 1 07:26:59 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 06:14:58 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Humanist back on the air

Dear colleagues,

It would appear that Humanist is ready to resume normal operations this
Monday 1 October morning (BST, though winter is not far off). A few
glitches may remain, so don't be surprised if my words turn out to be
slightly premature.

Nevertheless, my profuse thanks are due to the several people who have
been involved in moving Humanist, including Malgosia Askanas, Ian
Rifkin, Jan Christoph Meister, John Unsworth, Stéfan Sinclair and
perhaps others whose names have not turned up in the last day or so in
the many e-mail messages that have flown by.

All the best. The time for keeping your thoughts to yourself is over.

(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist