[Humanist] 26.523 ACH elections now underway

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Nov 27 05:24:34 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:59:13 +0000
        From: "Zafrin, Vika" <vzafrin at bu.edu>
        Subject: ACH elections now underway

Dear Humanists,

ACH elections are now underway! Voting will continue through 7am GMT on 5
December, using our online voting system. This year there are three open
seats on the Executive Council. In addition, we are filling a one-year
seat on the Executive Council due to an early resignation. (And we
congratulate former ACH Exec member Neil Fraistat on his appointment as
ADHO chair!)

If you are a member in good standing of ACH (or a joint member of ACH and
other ADHO constituent organizations) and you haven't received an email
ballot, please contact ACH Secretary Vika Zafrin at vzafrin at bu.edu
immediately, and we'll look into it together.

All best,

Vika Zafrin
Institutional Repository Librarian
Boston University