[Humanist] 26.512 Humanist's down-time

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Nov 24 10:06:48 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 08:51:42 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: an explanation

Dear colleagues,

You have received no postings from Humanist since 21 November because
the server that handles it has been down during this time. And since
Humanist is the only way I have of informing everyone about Humanist, no
explanation has been forthcoming until now.

My thanks to those (or perhaps to him) who fixed the problem.

(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist