[Humanist] 26.494 fellowships at IATH

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Nov 17 10:33:57 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 16:52:02 +0000
        From: Sarah Wells <spw4s at virginia.edu>
        Subject: CFP for IATH Fellowships

Dear Fellows,

Hiya! We're starting to look for applications for the next round of IATH Fellowships, and we'd like to get the word out to as wide an audience as possible. So, we're hoping that you will pass on the attached notice to colleagues whose research you think should or could be a good match with IATH. And I should also note that we are happy to provide support & feedback on ideas and applications.

Thanks very much for your help! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this process.

Sincerely yours,
Sarah

*** Attachments:
    http://www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/Attachments/1353087721_2012-11-16_spw4s@virginia.edu_17503.2.jpeg

Sarah Wells
Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
spw4s at virginia.edu<mailto:spw4s at virginia.edu>    434-924-4370 or 434-924-4527

O proud left foot, that ventures quick within
Then soon upon a backward journey lithe.
Anon, once more the gesture, then begin:
Command sinistral pedestal to writhe.
Commence thou then the fervid Hokey-Poke,
A mad gyration, hips in wanton swirl.
To spin! A wilde release from Heavens yoke.
Blessed dervish! Surely canst go, girl.
The Hoke, the poke -- banish now thy doubt
Verily, I say, 'tis what it's all about.

(Jeff Brechlin, Potomac Falls.
Stolen from the Washington Post's Style Invitational Week CLXI)