[Humanist] 26.487 events: conference call; language; race

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 15 09:47:13 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Roisin O'Brien" <roisinaobrien at gmail.com>                (12)
        Subject: Digital Humanities Conference Call

  [2]   From:    Rebecca Davis <rdavis at nitle.org>                          (43)
        Subject: Last day to register for free, open to the public NITLE
                Seminar, Race and the Digital Humanities, 11/16/12

  [3]   From:    "Lauersdorf, Mark R" <lauersdorf at uky.edu>                 (57)
        Subject: Deadline Extension & Final Call:  Language Technology at
                KFLC 2013

        Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:07:34 +0000
        From: "Roisin O'Brien" <roisinaobrien at gmail.com>

Dear humanists,

I am emailing with regard to an upcoming conference call between digital
humanists around the world. The first call is aimed at those who are new to
DH, however we will welcome anyone who wishes to take part in this
collaborative venture.

All details can be found at: http://roisinobrien.com/?p=216

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at
roisinaobrien at gmail.com or on Twitter
@RoisinAnneOB http://twitter.com/RoisinAnneOB

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,