[Humanist] 26.484 should I quit

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 15 09:38:55 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    John Simpson <jes6 at ualberta.ca>                          (113)
        Subject: Re:  26.481 should I quit

  [2]   From:    Bob Blair <bblair48 at yahoo.com>                           (206)
        Subject: Re:  26.478 should I quit

        Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:53:46 -0700
        From: John Simpson <jes6 at ualberta.ca>

If anyone would like to see a similar sort of explanation around the rise of Administration at universities you could look at "The Fall of the Faculty: The Rise of the All-Administration University and Why it Matters" by Benjamin Ginsberg.

-John

John Simpson
Postdoctoral Fellow
Text Mining & Visualization / INKE