[Humanist] 26.471 partners for EU project?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Nov 9 07:26:50 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 01:00:39 +0000
        From: Gabriele Civiliene <gabrielemucho at gmail.com>
        Subject: Partners sought for EU-funded project MUPROMEC

Hi there,

I’m writing on behalf of Vilnius Business College (www.kolegija.lt) which
is currently seeking partners for MUPROMEC (Multilingual problems of the
Modern European Community) EU-funded project. The total value of the grant
is €68,000,000.

In a nutshell, the project aims to study the impact of multilingual
problems on all significant aspects of the modern European life at the
levels of citizens, regions (countries) and Europe at large.

We are in particular interested in partners who specialize in computational
linguistics and are from the University of Vienna and Sorbonne University.
If you know these people and you think they could be interested and
contacted, pls give me a lead. Alternatively, if you think you are the one,
pls contact me directly for more info.

Gabriele Salciute-Civiliene

gabriele.salciute-civiliene at kcl.ac.uk

gabrielemucho at gmail.com