[Humanist] 26.457 evaluation of scholarly projects?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Nov 6 07:42:10 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 15:32:12 -0600
        From: Sarah L Pfannenschmidt <spfannenschmidt at utexas.edu>
        Subject: Call for Participants

Good afternoon,

I'm an MSIS candidate at the University of Texas at Austin, School of
Information.  My faculty sponsor (Dr. Tanya Clement) and I are working on a
project that focuses on evaluation methods and standards for digital
scholarly projects, with a particular emphasis on those that use the Text
Encoding Initiative standard.  We would like to gather responses from the
TEI community (as well as the general Digital Humanities community) in
order to understand more about how digital scholarly projects are currently
evaluated.  To this end, I have put together a survey and would be grateful
if you would take the time to answer a few questions:
https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b89IXl4msVon4u9

The survey should take no more than 20 minutes of your time.  If you take
the survey and would be open to discussing this topic further, please
contact me at the following email address and we can arrange a virtual
interview via Skype at your convenience: SPfannenschmidt at utexas.edu.

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this project; we value your
insights.

Best,

Sarah Pfannenschmidt, MSIS candidate, University of Texas at Austin School
of Information
Dr. Tanya Clement, Assistant Professor, University of Texas at Austin
School of Information