[Humanist] 26.446 publication: art history

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 1 09:38:10 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:35:33 +0000
        From: Stanislav Roudavski <srou at unimelb.edu.au>
        Subject: publication: Evocative Research in Art History and Beyond:Imagining Possible Pasts in the Ways to Heaven Project

I am new to this list and by the way of an introduction here is my recent publication. This is (for now) a somewhat tangential direction to the rest of my work and I suspect there is lot to learn in this area. So, I would be grateful for thoughts or references to literature or projects.

http://www.academia.edu/1841926/Evocative_Research_in_Art_History_and_Beyond_Imagining_Possible_Pasts_in_the_Ways_to_Heaven_Project

Thank you,

Stanislav Roudavski
http://perfomativeplaces.expressivespace.org/