[Humanist] 26.56 publication & news: writing history; big data

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu May 31 22:15:32 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (18)
        Subject: Writing History in the Digital Age

  [2]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (18)
        Subject: big data

        Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 06:56:33 +1000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>

Many here will be interested in a forthcoming book, Writing History in
the Digital Age, ed Jack Dougherty and Kristen Nawrotzki, whose
developing contents are online, at http://writinghistory.trincoll.edu/.
Following is their list of the questions they are asking:

(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist