[Humanist] 26.14 events: a lecture at Cork

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri May 11 20:57:55 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:28:41 +0100
        From: Shawn Day <day.shawn at GMAIL.COM>
        Subject: UCC/DAH Digital Humanities Lecture

This may be of interest to subscribers to this list:

UCC/DAH Digital Humanities Lecture

Date:  25 May 2012
Venue: Council Room in the North Wing on the main campus at University College Cork
Time:  10:00 am

Digital Arts and Humanities and the UCC Digital Academy are pleased to announce a series of workshops by prominent researchers in the Digital Humanities field, the first of which to be held on 25 May, in the Council Room in the North Wing on the main campus at University College Cork, at 10am.

Our guest is Dr. Claire Warwick, Professor of Digital Humanities at University College, London.  Prof. Warwick is Head of the Department of Information Studies at UCL; Co-Director of the UCL Centre for Digital Humanities; and Vice-Dean for Research for the Faculty of Arts and Humanities. She will be speaking about her latest work and how it fits into the problematic of the Digital Cultures research agenda.

For more information: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/clairewarwick

We look forward to seeing many of you there.

Brendan Dooley
b.dooley at ucc.ie