[Humanist] 26.1 the jubilee

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon May 7 22:11:06 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 00:33:09 -0400
        From: Grover Zinn <grover.zinn at oberlin.edu>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.941 Humanist's silver jubilee!

Salutations to Willard for being "the one without whom Humanist would not exist" --- for his vision and his commitment (and lots of his time!)

From one who was fortunate enough to be there "at the beginning" so to speak.

best

Grover

Grover A. Zinn
William H. Danforth Professor of Religion (emeritus)
former Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
Oberlin College
Oberlin, OH 44074
440-775-8866 (department)
grover.zinn at oberlin.edu