[Humanist] 25.934 events: TEI; growth; identities

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu May 3 06:58:38 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Clark, Stephen" <srlclark at liverpool.ac.uk>                (9)
        Subject: INFO:  Digital Agenda Assembly, European Parliament

  [2]   From:    James Sumner <james.sumner at MANCHESTER.AC.UK>              (43)
        Subject: CfP: SHOT SIGCIS, Information Identities, Copenhagen, 7
                October

  [3]   From:    James Cummings <James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk>             (44)
        Subject: Future of TEI ODD meeting at DH2012

        Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 07:41:27 +0000
        From: "Clark, Stephen" <srlclark at liverpool.ac.uk>

Luciano Floridi (Hertfordshire) will be a plenary speaker in this year's Digital Agenda Assembly. The Digital Agenda is the European strategy to promote the information society and its benefits. The Assembly is hosted by Neelie Kroes, Vice-President of the European Commission.

This year the event focuses on Digital Growth. It will be hosted and co-organised in collaboration with the European Parliament and the Committees (CoR and EESC). Professor Floridi's plenary speech will take place in the European Parliament on 22nd June 2012.

http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/digital-agenda/index_en.htm

http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/digital-agenda/daa/

http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/digital-agenda/daa/programme/index_en.htm