[Humanist] 25.849 jobs at UCL

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Mar 27 07:05:58 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:41:56 +0000
        From: "Warwick, Claire" <c.warwick at ucl.ac.uk>
        Subject: Lectureships at UCL

Dear humanists,

This is just a reminder of two academic jobs that we are currently advertising at UCL Department of Information Studies - the home Department for UCL Centre for Digital humanities. One is a Senior Lectureship in Publishing and the other a Lectureship in Archives and Records Management. I thought it was important to draw these to your attention, because although at first glance they don't seem to be relevant to digital humanities, in fact we are very interested in applicants who work on the digital aspects of both of these areas. As we are all very well aware, publishing is now almost completely reliant on things digital and the whole issue of archiving, preserving, and curating digital data is becoming ever more important. Details can be found at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/kerstin-michaels/vacancies/. Please do contact me, though, if you would like to make an informal enquiry about either post. The closing dates are relatively soon, however we may be able to be flexible for outstanding candidates.

Best wishes,

Claire

Professor Claire Warwick MA, MPhil, PhD
Head: UCL Department of Information Studies
Director: UCL Centre for Digital Humanities
Vice Dean Research: Faculty of Arts and Humanities
University College London
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
phone: 020 7679 2548, email: c.warwick at ucl.ac.uk
websites: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dh  http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis