[Humanist] 25.801 classical Greek OCR

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Mar 10 09:18:48 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:46:27 +0000
        From: Gabriel Bodard <gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.797 classical Greek OCR?

This question is more or less a FAQ on the Digital Classicist list
(http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/digitalclassicist), but since the landscape
is changing so quickly it's probably worth asking there again.

(If you'd prefer not to join the list, let me know privately and I'll
forward your question and summarize the results back here.)

Best,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL