[Humanist] 25.790 books in the digital humanities?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Mar 8 07:29:52 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:24:54 +0000
        From: Leif Isaksen <leifuss at googlemail.com>
        Subject: DH books

Hi all (and apologies for x-posting)

I know this question comes up periodically but we'd like to expand
Southampton University Library's Digital Humanities holdings so I was
wondering if people could suggest their thoughts on 'classic' or
'must-have' print titles (feel free to self-advertise ;-) ). Links to
online biblios are also welcome, as are digital editions online.

All the best and thanks in advance

Leif

Leif Isaksen
Lecturer in Digital Humanities