[Humanist] 25.771 publications: rhetoric; scholarly editing

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Mar 1 09:21:38 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Jim Ridolfo <ridolfo at gmail.com>                           (30)
        Subject: Reminder: CFP: Rhetoric and the Digital Humanities deadline
                April 1, 2012

  [2]   From:    Wim Van-Mierlo <Wim.Van-Mierlo at SAS.AC.UK>                 (66)
        Subject: Debut of  Scholarly Editing: The Annual of the Association
                for Documentary Editing

        Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:12:34 +0200
        From: Jim Ridolfo <ridolfo at gmail.com>
        Subject: Reminder: CFP: Rhetoric and the Digital Humanities deadline April 1, 2012

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the deadline for submitting chapter proposals for
the edited collection _Rhetoric and the Digital Humanities_ is April 1,
2012. Please find the CFP information below and apologies for
cross-posting.

------

Call For Proposals: _Rhetoric and the Digital Humanities_
Edited by Jim Ridolfo and William Hart-Davidson

This edited collection will consist of an editors’ introduction and three
sections. The first section will  consist of eight to twelve chapters that
define field connections between rhetoric and the digital humanities. The
second section will consist of eight to twelve chapters focused on research
methodology. The third section will include  eight to twelve short vision
statements, modeled after the NEH white paper genre, which offer several
paths for exploring interdisciplinary trajectories between rhetorical
studies and the digital humanities.

Deadline for 500-750 word chapter proposals: April 1, 2012
(Notification by June 1, 2012)
Date for full manuscripts: January, 2013

Please find the full CFP here:

http://rid.olfo.org/cfp/

Regards,

Jim and Bill

--
Jim Ridolfo, PhD
2012 Fulbright Middle East and North Africa Regional Research Scholar