[Humanist] 25.770 TEI for correspondence: the Weber Gesamtausgabe

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Mar 1 09:20:56 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:05:11 +0100
        From: Peter Stadler <stadler at weber-gesamtausgabe.de>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 25.765 TEI: Omeka; correspondence; & taking it further

Dear Mandy,

although our project is listed on the TEI SIG correspondence wiki I repeat to promote it here since it offers exactly the required functionality in providing "digital editions of letters that show their tei/xml markup". Here's a direct link to a letter from January 1817 (switch the different views by clicking the appropriate tab):
http://www.weber-gesamtausgabe.de/de/A002068/Korrespondenz/A041001

All the best
Peter

--