[Humanist] 26.84 name for a kind of data

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jun 13 22:44:27 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:15:32 -0500
        From: amsler at cs.utexas.edu
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 26.76 name for a kind of data

I sort of like "digital footprint", though I agree that the more businesslike,
"Activity Data" or "Clickstream Data" is what I'd imagine someone in
the business of collecting such data would call it.

I just like the idea of this vast plain of digital space with
footprints where someone treads being left behind as they move along.