[Humanist] 26.157 calling all DH centres!

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Jul 12 22:41:42 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:07:04 -0400
        From: Neil Fraistat <nfraistat at gmail.com>
        Subject: Calling All DH Centers!

Dear all,

centerNet is starting its first membership drive in a few months. As we
transition into a membership dues collecting organization, we want to
ensure that centerNet will provide necessary services and benefits to the
community of Digital Humanities Centers worldwide. We are therefore asking
you to take a few minutes to fill out the following brief survey as soon as
possible. If you cannot fill it out yourself, please send the link to
another employee at your DH center: http://bit.ly/NeBYsL

This feedback will be extraordinarily useful. Many thanks for your time! If
you have any questions, please contact Jean Bauer, Brown University's
Digital Humanities Librarian and the Secretary for centerNet's Executive
Council at jean_bauer at brown.edu

Best,

Neil

--