[Humanist] 26.151 Who are you, Digital Humanists?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jul 11 22:51:28 CEST 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 08:50:39 +0200
        From: Frédéric Clavert <frederic at clavert.net>
        Subject: Digital Humanities Survey

Dear Humanist readers,

A few months ago, a couple of us launched a survey called "Who are you
Digital Humanists?".

By responding to this survey, you will help the Digital Humanities
community discover its extent and diversity, as well as its geographical
and linguistic composition. We hope you will be willing to participate
in this survey and thus improve understanding of our community. This
questionnaire, which is an initiative of the Centre for Open Publishing
(Cleo) and OpenEdition.org, is a contribution to the Humanistica
Project: towards a European Association for the Digital Humanities,
building on the ideas expressed in the Digital Humanities Manifesto,
based on a multilingual approach, and democratic principles (one person,
one vote). If you agree with the principles of the Digital Humanities,
you can sign it (http://www.humanistica.eu/manifesto).

The URL of the survey is:
https://docs.google.com/a/clavert.net/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG9vVGJTeERuOUtCdVFRRVZQQWp6Nmc6MQ#gid=0

Best regards,
Frédéric Clavert

--
Centre Virtuel de la Connaissance sur l'Europe
Digital Humanities Lab coordinator