[Humanist] 26.137 ACH Mentoring?
Humanist Discussion Group
willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 9 22:30:17 CEST 2012
Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 26, No. 137.
Department of Digital Humanities, King's College London
Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:51:08 -0500
From: Tanya Clement <tclement at ischool.utexas.edu>
Subject: ACH Mentoring
Are you on the job market? Are you looking for general career advice in the Digital Humanities? Do you have valuable career advice to give? If so, the ACH Mentoring program is for you! Here are some of the objectives of the mentoring programme.
• have new-comers to digital humanities meet more established professionals
• allow broader networking between digital humanists
• provide professional guidance about jobs and careers
• provide additional discipline-specific advice
If you'd like to participate in the mentoring programme as a potential mentor or mentee, please send the following information to Tanya Clement (tclement at ischool.utexas.edu):
• are you a potential mentor or mentee?
• what are your areas of expertise and experience
• if you're a mentee:
• what would you value most from a mentor?
• is there anyone specific you have in mind as a mentor?
Please note that if you've volunteered in the past as a mentor you don't need to contact us again unless you wish to opt-out.
Reminder: if you have a position or are looking for one, please attend the ACH Jobs Slam at the Annual General Meeting in Hamburg: http://ach.org/jobs-slam-2012
More information about the Humanist