[Humanist] 25.747 jobs at Indiana-Bloomington

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Feb 23 12:44:29 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:32:02 -0500
        From: Dot Porter <dot.porter at gmail.com>
        Subject: Open posts: Lecturers in Informatics

The School of Informatics and Computing at Indiana University
Bloomington is hiring three lecturers.

http://www.soic.indiana.edu/about/hiring/index.shtml

"Now Hiring Lecturers!

The School of Informatics and Computing at Indiana University,
Bloomington, invites applications for three lecturer positions to
teach technical courses in programming or math and logical
foundations.

Requirements: Master's degree in Computer Science, Informatics,
Information Technology, Information Science, or related, plus 2
academic years experience (may be part-time) teaching technical
courses in math or logical foundations. Adherence to the School's
teaching mission through excellence in pedagogical practice, service
to the school and academic programs, and inquiry into and advancement
of pedagogy in computing."

Applications must be received by March 23

[I have nothing to do with these positions, but I thought they might
be of interest to the Humanist group. Please direct any questions to
contacts provided through the link above.]

--
Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)
Email: dot.porter at gmail.com