[Humanist] 25.729 events: CATaC in Aarhus; lecture at the RIA Dublin

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Feb 15 09:05:04 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Charles Ess <charles.ess at gmail.com>                       (28)
        Subject: CATaC'12 - Aarhus - Submission deadline extended

  [2]   From:    Shawn Day <day.shawn at GMAIL.COM>                           (23)
        Subject: RIA Lunchtime Lecture

        Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:47:34 +0100
        From: Charles Ess <charles.ess at gmail.com>

Dear Humanists,

extension to our original submission date, i.e., from Friday, Feb. 17, to
Friday, 2. March, 2012.

We continue to solicit either full papers (10-15 formatted pages), short
papers (3-5 formatted pages), and/or panel proposals.
To submit a paper and/or panel proposal, please find your way to
<www.catacconference.org>, click on the Submissions tab, and then find the
red-lettered "Click here to submit your papers and panel proposals" which
will take you to the submission site.

Please note that the deadlines for notification of acceptance and submission
of final accepted papers will also shift.

Further information regarding accommodation, travel, payment of registration
fees, list of reviewers, etc. will also be available within the next two
weeks.

We look forward to receiving your proposals and to welcoming you to Aarhus -
the happiest city in this happiest country in the world - in June.

Charles Ess (IMV, Aarhus University, Denmark), Chair
Fay Sudweeks (Professor Emerita, Murdoch University, Australia), honorary
chair
Herbert Hrachovec (University of Vienna, Austria)
Leah Macfadyen (University of British Columbia, Canada)
Jose Abdelnour Nocera (University of West London, UK)
Kenneth Reeder (University of British Columbia, Canada)
Ylva Hård af Segerstad (Gothenburg University, Gothenburg, Sweden)
Michele M. Strano (Bridgewater College, Virginia, USA)
Andra Siibak (University of Tartu, Estonia)
Maja van der Velden (University of Oslo)