[Humanist] 25.728 ACH election results

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Feb 15 09:03:59 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:55:04 -0500
        From: Julia Flanders <julia_flanders at brown.edu>
        Subject: ACH election results

Dear Colleagues,

I am very pleased to announce the results from the 2012 elections for
the Association for Computers and the Humanities:

Officers, to serve 2012-2013:
     - President: Bethany Nowviskie
     - Vice-President: Stéfan Sinclair

ACH Executive Council, to serve 2012-2015:
     - Johanna Drucker
     - Matt Gold
     - Glen Worthey

Thanks very much to all the candidates and to these individuals for
being willing to serve - and thanks also to all who voted. Thanks are
also due to the nominations committee (Dot Porter [chair], Neil
Fraistat, Brian Pytlik Zillig, and Bill Turkel) for preparing such a
strong slate, and to all those who agreed to stand as candidates.

Finally, we offer our warm thanks to the outgoing members of the
Council,
Paul Caton, Bethany Nowviskie, Stéfan Sinclair, and Susan Schreibman,
for their many years of service and their contributions to the ACH.

For more information on the ACH please see:

http://www.ach.org/

With best wishes

Julia Flanders (outgoing President, ACH)
Dot Porter (Secretary, ACH)