[Humanist] 25.686 join the aaDH!

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Feb 1 07:55:38 CET 2012

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:23:53 +1100
        From: Craig Bellamy <txt at craigbellamy.net>
        Subject: Join the aaDH

Dear Humanist,

As many of you may know, the Australasian Association for Digital
Humanities (aaDH) now has a membership model as part of our alignment
with the Alliance of Digital Humanities Organisations (ADHO).

And in particular, if you are coming to our conference in March in
Canberra, we would encourage you to join the aaDH (you may do this by
ticking the joint membership box when you subscribe/renew your
subscription to LLC).

By doing this you will receive a generous discount of roughly AUS$130 to
the Conference (this discount is more that the LLC subscription rate!)
You will also receive a similar discount for DH2012 in Hamburg.

I hope you will consider joining the aaDH and support the Digital
Humanities in Australia and New Zealand.

http://aa-dh.org/member/

Kind regards,

Dr Craig Bellamy,
Secretary, aaDH