[Humanist] 26.638 categories for DH Awards

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Dec 31 08:39:13 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 17:00:48 -0500
        From: "Holly C. Shulman" <hcs8n at virginia.edu>
        Subject: Re:  26.620 categories for DH Awards

Over the holidays I may have missed something here -- but as I read James
Cummings, and look at the list, it seems to me to be DH as non-scholarly or
technical, with the scholarly work, book, archive, edition, etc., left out.

Please someone tell me I am wrong here and simply missed it.

Holly Shulman

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:48 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Holly C. Shulman
Editor, Dolley Madison Digital Edition
hcs8n at virginia.edu