[Humanist] 26.618 pubs: lexicons; The Basement

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Dec 22 10:47:16 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (16)
        Subject: The Basement

  [2]   From:    Sabine Thuillier <sabine.thuillier at CCHS.CSIC.ES>          (28)
        Subject: Greek-Spanish Lexicon and LMPG online: new digital resources

        Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:35:58 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>

A colleague and friend, Ernesto Priego, pointed me to a wonderful
juxtaposition in a basement in Portland, Oregon (where I lived for some
years), put online by one Cabel, at
http://cabel.me/2012/12/19/the-basement/. Do travel all the way to the
end, even if you have pulled down the shutters, turned off your mobile
and sworn off contact with the world altogether for the season. You will
be rewarded.

(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist