[Humanist] 26.592 evaluation methods and current standards?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Dec 16 11:30:17 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 15:31:06 -0600
        From: Sarah L Pfannenschmidt <spfannenschmidt at utexas.edu>
        Subject: Call for Participants

Dear Colleagues,

We hope this finds you well. As you may recall, Dr. Clement and I are
looking for participants to help us with a project that focuses on
evaluation methods and current standards for digital scholarly projects.
Thank you to those who have already given feedback via the survey or in an
interview.   If you have not had the chance to participate but would like
to do so, please visit the following link:
https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b89IXl4msVon4u9
We'll keep the link open for a few more weeks, so it's not too late to
share your thoughts.  If you would prefer to give an interview instead,
please contact Sarah and she will arrange a short interview with you via
Skype.

Again, thank you for your time and assistance with this project, and best
wishes for you and yours in the holiday season,

Regards,

Sarah Pfannenschmidt, MSIS candidate, University of Texas at Austin
School of Information

Dr. Tanya Clement, Assistant Professor, University of Texas at Austin
School of Information