[Humanist] 26.559 pubs: graphical representation; Critical Inquiry 39.2

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Dec 8 17:03:22 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (37)
        Subject: Critical Inquiry 39.2 (Winter 2013)

  [2]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (83)
        Subject: the power of graphical representation

        Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 13:10:45 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>

[Note esp. Jerome McGann's article, below -- it is wonderful. WM]

The “Return” of 3-D: On Some of the Logics and Genealogies of the Image
in the Twenty-First Century(pp. 217-246)
Thomas Elsaesser

Vernacular Metaphysics: On Terrence Malick's The Thin Red Line(pp.
247-275)
Robert Pippin

The Autobiography of Video: Outline for a Revisionist Account of Early
Video Art(pp. 276-295)
Ina Blom

Notes from Babel: Toward a Colonial History of Comparative
Literature(pp. 296-326)
Siraj Ahmed

Philology in a New Key(pp. 327-346)
Jerome McGann

The Poverty of Philosophy: Realism and Post-Fordism(pp. 347-366)
Alexander R. Galloway

What Counted as Philosophy in the Italian Renaissance? The History of
Philosophy, the History of Science, and Styles of Life(pp. 367-401)
Christopher S. Celenza

Critical Response

The Little Magazine and the Theory Journal: A Response to Evan Kindley's
“Big Criticism”(pp. 402-411)
Jeffrey J. Williams

II
Response to Jeffrey J. Williams(pp. 412-418)
Evan Kindley

Books of Critical Interest(pp. 419-424)

Notice to Contributors(p. 425)
(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist