[Humanist] 26.550 events: Loudon exhibition; Biblical, early Jewish & Christian studies

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 6 11:34:05 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Claire Clivaz <claire.clivaz at unil.ch>                      (8)
        Subject: Call for papers in Biblical studies, Early Jewish and
                Christian Studies

  [2]   From:    Doug Reside <dougreside at gmail.com>                        (12)
        Subject: NYPL's Dorothy Loudon digital exhibit

        Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:55:13 +0100
        From: Claire Clivaz <claire.clivaz at unil.ch>
        Subject: Call for papers in Biblical studies, Early Jewish and Christian Studies

Dear all,

David Hamidovic (Judaism, Lausanne), Juan Garces (DH, Göttingen) and myself (New Testament, Lausanne) are happy to signal to you two call for papers on Digital Humanities in Biblical studies, Early Jewish and Christian Studies at:

- St-Andrews (UK), SBL international meeting, 7-11 July 2013
http://www.sbl-site.org/meetings/Congresses_CallForPaperDetails.aspx?MeetingId=22&VolunteerUnitId=595

- Leipzig (D), EABS meeting, 30 July- 2 August 2013
http://www.eabs.net/site/research-groups/general/digital-humanities-in-biblical-studies-early-jewish-and-christian-studies/

The deadlines are on the 1st of February 2013.

Kind greetings

Claire Clivaz