[Humanist] 26.545 Humanist down, now (I hope) up

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Dec 5 23:58:40 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 22:50:53 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Humanist down

Dear colleagues,

Humanist has been down since 1 December. I am advised that all should be
well now, and that messages sent in the last few days should be coming
through. If yours doesn't, please send again.

Alas, there is no way to inform everyone that Humanist is down when it
is. Such is the logic of things.

(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist