[Humanist] 26.544 a puzzling silence

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Dec 5 07:07:11 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 08:06:31 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: a puzzling silence

Dear colleagues,

For the last two days there have been no messages received by the Humanist I see. This silence is so unusual that I suspect a fault somewhere in the newly rejigged software. If you have sent a message to Humanist within the last 2-3 days please let me know directly, to willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk, so that I can make a credible complaint to those who can make a difference.

Many thanks.

(www.isr-journal.org); Editor, Humanist