[Humanist] 26.540 job at Alberta

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Dec 1 10:27:53 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:14:43 +0000
        From: Ray Siemens <siemens at uvic.ca>
        Subject: FW: CWRC Metadata coordinator position

> From: Susan Brown <sbrown at uoguelph.ca<mailto:sbrown at uoguelph.ca>>
> Date: Friday, 30 November, 2012 7:08 AM
> Subject: Re: CWRC Metadata coordinator position

The Canadian Writing Research Collaboratory is seeking a Data Integrity and Metadata Manager in Edmonton. We're looking for someone with a combination of understanding of metadata standards, technical savvy, and an interest in building innovative research infrastructure.

http://www.careers.ualberta.ca/Competition/S110419248/