[Humanist] 26.539 OpenEdition readers?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Dec 1 10:26:47 CET 2012

                              www.dhhumanist.org/
                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 18:02:28 +0100
        From: Marin Dacos <marin.dacos at openedition.org>
        Subject: Who are you, OpenEdition readers?

Dear colleagues,

With over three million visits per month to its platforms, OpenEdition
<http://openedition.org> has become an important actor in humanities and
social sciences publishing portal, all thanks to you. In 2009, our first
survey gave us a chance to identify the Revues.org  http://www.revues.org
readership, and you shared your ideas and expectations with us. Today, we
have a new survey for you, covering the full range of our academic
communication platforms, which will enable us to find out more about you
and improve our services.

The online questionnaire only takes a few minutes to fill in and the
OpenEdition team is very grateful for your participation:

French : https://survey.openedition.org/index.php?sid=88343&lang=fr
English : https://survey.openedition.org/index.php?sid=88343&lang=en
Spanish : https://survey.openedition.org/index.php?sid=88343&lang=es
Portuguese : https://survey.openedition.org/index.php?sid=88343&lang=pt

Best regards,
Marin Dacos

--
Marin Dacos - http://www.openedition.org
Director - Centre for Open Electronic Publishing

** OpenEdition is now a Facility of Excellence (Equipex) **
** New email : marin.dacos at openedition.org **

CNRS - EHESS - Aix-Marseille Université (AMU) - Université d'Avignon
3, place Victor Hugo, Case n°86, 13331 Marseille Cedex 3 - France
Tél : 04 13 55 03 40 Tél. direct : 04 13 55 03 39 Fax : 04 13 55 03 41
Skype : marin.dacos - Gmail video chat : marin.dacos at gmail.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/marindacos